Sunday 5 July 2009

Tea Bag Tower

...this makes me giggle every time so I thought I would share...


...it is a mans prerogative to make a cup of tea and leave the tea bag on the counter or in the sink...and ladies we know that tea leaves a stain. So after countless failed attempts to get the tea bag into the bin straight after being taken from the tea cup I invested in a little tea bag bowl. (This a special tea bag bowl because it comes all the way from South Africa and it has a feather painted on the bottom.)

So the bowl has worked. No more tea stains. HOWEVER... The tea bags still never make it into the bin...the tea bag tower has been born. Made up with little tea bag bricks on their tea bag tower base.

I wonder I wonder how tall the tea bag tower will get if I leave it...

No comments:

Post a Comment