Saturday 20 June 2009

OOO...I love these types of things...


what is your current obsession?
Parma Ham - I have decided that I am willing to spend the money on it every now and then... because to be honest nice country British ham is just as pricey! And I don't eat that wafer thin processed rubbish anyway so an extra £0.50 to £1 for decent Parma ham isn't going to break the bank! It reminds me of Italy and you need reminders of lovely things every now and then.

coffee or tea?
Tea mostly but I love coffee too. Phil always brings me a cup of tea in bed in the morning. When I go to work (twice a week) I always get a regular skinny latte to go. For the fast year and a half I have stopped putting sugar in my tea and coffee...and it didn't take me long to get used to it. I cannot stand sugar in my hot drinks anymore...I think i have even got used to expresso without sugar now too.

what's for dinner?
Not sure. Fish and chips maybe as it's saturday ad i've just been paid

what would you eat for your last meal?
Roast Lamb cooked by my mother

what was the last thing you bought?
A tuna talad baguette for lunch

what are you listening to right now?
The TV is on...Phil is watching a programme about the troops in Afghanistan. So shouting, explosions, gun shots etc.

what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Macadamia Nut Brittle

if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To my mom and dad's house in Port Elizabeth for a cup of tea

which language do you want to learn?
I am not too bothered about languages. I spent eight years struggling to learn Italian but of course I would love to speak all languages but without the grief of learning one. I never really caught on very quickly.

what is your favorite color?
umm....anything ethnic. My living room is all chocolate browns, burgundy, copper, cream etc...

what's your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My Orla Kiely denim dress

what is your dream job?
Having my own etching studio where I can run day, evening and weekend printmaking courses

what is your worst habit?
Biting my nails. t is an on/off affair though...

if you had £100 right now, what would you spend it on?
Paper

do you admire anyone's style?
my friend Elizabeth has a very unique style. She manages to mix and match loads of different colours and patterns and it always looks good. I have noticed her style rubbing off on me a little which is good. I dont really consider myself to have a style of my own. I do have a look around at everything and load of people and take what I feel are the best bits and make them my own.

describe your personal style...
I dont really consider myself to have a style of my own. I do have a look around at everything and load of people and take what I feel are the best bits and make them my own.

what are you going to do after this?
Get changed out of my work uniform and go and view a flat around the corner because we have to move at the end of July

Standing up or sitting down?
Standing until I get tired and then sitting down until I get a numb bum and then standing again...

what are your favorite movies?
The Jungle Book
Great Expectations (because of the art in it by Francesco Clamente)








Stardust
Willow
The Princess Bride
Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves because of the song

what is your favorite smell?
The smell of freshly cut grass and the smell after it has just rained in the summertime

cats or dogs?
Neither...they make my eyes itch and swell up

mac or PC?
I'm a Mac and I am 26 years old

tolstoy or dostoevsky?
Alas I am not that intellectual to comment on either

Summer or Winter?
Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment