Monday 7 February 2011

All Saints *Sigh*

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and every year I arrange for all our close friends to go for dinner and drinks out on the town. I always buy myself a new dress, and the joy of having a February birthday is that there are always sales still on, and because it is towards the end of the sale I get the really good bargains.

This year I ordered this All Saints dress. I am an All Saints addict and waiting for the delivery was like a child waiting for christmas. When it arrives it is a parcel of joy. The way it is it packaged is super special.

It arrived in a special All Saints Spitalfields box.

My dress was all wrapped up snug in beautiful All Saints tissue paper (a smaller box would have sufficed)


And the dress is so perfectly tailored to fit. A little black birthday dress indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment