Friday 3 July 2009

I Went into the Sea the Other Day



Our first trip to the beach was most eventful...and I rate my trips to the beach on whether I made it into the sea or not. This time I did and it was amazing. Usually the Bournemouth sea is way to cold to get in to but this time it was so so hot on the sand that I had to do it. The last time I attempted it was last April/May time and that was ridiculously cold! (what was I thinking attempting it in Spring??) It was cold at first and yes it did take my breath away but only for a few seconds...and then I was in.

I did however lose my sunglasses when I was caught unawares by a sneaky wave. It hit me right in the face, i swallowed a few mouthfuls of water and it swept my sunglasses away into the salty abyss. The plan never involved putting my head under water...but Mother Nature had different ideas. Just shows how unpredictable she is...what a b**ch.

No comments:

Post a Comment