Monday 7 February 2011

I've discovered Angie Lewin

Speypath III
Linocut
Image size (mm):395w x 310h - Edition: 40

I was perusing the interweb this afternoon (instead of doing all the other things I was supposed to be doing) and I stumbled upon Angie Lewin's website. I think her woodcuts are beautifully stunning and I just wish wish wish I had the talent and know how to do this. I feel inspired to go and get my lino out and start carving away...(I do, however, have other things to do!...like go and cook dinner and hang up the washing.)

Dandelions 1
Wood Engraving & Linocut
Image size (mm): 75w x 55w - Edition: 32

Shepherd's Purse
Linocut
Image size (mm): 160w x 160w - Edition: 50

Clifftop IV
Wood engraving
Image size (mm): 100w x 125h - Edition: 40







1 comment:

  1. Excuse me...... You have all the talent you need so what is stopping you ?

    ReplyDelete