Wednesday 26 January 2011

Chilly Chillies



Remember my post about my chillies? Well all has progressed and I have two dried chillies now for my store cupboard. I did have three but I used one in last night's pasta...they have a definite kick to them! *proud* I am amazed that they have grown as well as they have, considering I planted them in late August. Just goes to show that not all seeds need to be sown in the spring time. These are my winter chilly chillies! I am waiting for the next four to dry out now and then my little jar will be packed. I love this little jar. I found it when I was browsing the shops in Italy with my brother. I love any jar with a latch on it. My collection is growing (both chili and jar). I think they are brilliant.



1 comment:

  1. Life Is Like A Stack Of Pebbles.....
    It's Great.....As Long As One Pebble Sits Nicely On The Next....!
    Ciao...Buon Giorno.....Love the Blog interest'in.
    Love the Jar, and the Chillies, but never keep a Chillie on it's own.....Why.......?
    Cos it gets lonely.........! :)

    ReplyDelete